Translate

Popular Posts

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Chef Hillary's Pasta Meal

Something me and my best mate Mash share amongst many other things is our love for food and parents who love food. Like my mum and dad, Mash's mum and dad are huge lovers of "good" food.

Chef Hillary (or Aunty as I call her) had limited time to feed me, and debating between heating up biryani and making something fresh, to my delight she made something from scratch as we chatted away in the kitchen
Uncle made us some Fresh Green Tea with Mint while we chatted

















Her Pasta recipe:
Chicken Minced (Keema) mixed in with sautéed onions and garlic. Add tomato sauce and vegtables and let it cook. Stir and serve with sautéed Portobello Mushrooms and slice of Roast Chicken!








The amazing Chef and I 

My Plate :D :D
                                                                                                            

1 comment:

My new single Graceland!