Translate

Popular Posts

Tuesday 28 September 2010

The Best Sashimi I've ever had: Taj Hotel- Bombay

This is single handedly my best meal I had during my stay in Bombay, and also one of the best meals of my life! The Sashimi, was OUT OF THIS WORLD.

  
Wasabi
Place page
The Taj Mahal Palace & Tower, Apollo Bunder, Colaba, Mumbai
Mumbai, India
022 66653366





Hours:
Lunch: 12:30 hours - 14:45 hours
Dinner: 19:00 hours - 23:45 hours


(This is how much I love the place, I'm showing you the way to it!) haha

Wasabi Decor:



The table with a beautiful view:


My table:





Having said all that, it is one of the most expensive restaurants I've been to. I could only afford an appetiser which itself was RS 1400!!

But Oh what AN APPETISER. I cannot tell you how fresh the fish was,how it felt in my mouth, on my taste buds, on my tongue, in between my teeth. mmmmmmmm....

Crab meat, Salmon, Yellowtail, Tuna, and Blue fin tuna also known as "Toro" (also known as the new love of my food life)





YES. This was the first time I'd ever tasted Toro and it BLEW my mind away. And although I have tried it again, a few times, it never tasted as fresh, as meaty and as AMAZING as it did at the Taj.

 

I still dream about it sometimes. Actually not just sometimes but ALL THE TIME!!!

And this is Happy ME :D :D :D :D

1 comment:

My new single Graceland!