Translate

Popular Posts

Sunday 23 May 2010

Samdado- one of my top favs

I'm a sushi addict. I love sushi, sashimi, maki, salads. Anything to do with fish and rice, after all I am a Bangali.

So a great despair when I moved to Dhaka was that I would rarely get to taste the incredible taste of fresh sushi. Thanks to Samdado, I have not had withdrawals.
I'm sure it's super tough to make salmon, tuna affordable and fresh, and so with no expectations I went to Samdado. And I was not disappointed, of course it's not the same sushi I'm used to. But Samdado is growing on me. Especially the Deshi style makis. Hehe.
The price is pretty okay, they have bento boxes for lass than 700 Taka, but I'd say take more people and spread out the cost and order more. Avg spending 700- 1000 Taka.





Sushi and Sashimi Platter, Sushi Platter, Snapper teriyaki, Cream salmon maki, Spicy salmon maki. (last 2 are Nusha's fav deshi style makis)

4 comments:

  1. YUM! I wanna go back again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is the sushi at Izumi? Heard that is much better - more expensive, but they use premium quality fish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Izumi is amazing. Prices are steeeep, but yes the quality is better.

    ReplyDelete

My new single Graceland!